Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Web site almost ready to go

Well, the First Module of my seminar and the newsletter are ready. Also the Web site is looking good (although I still need to perform a full testing pass). Now I've still need to finalize the autoresponders and email campaigns.

I also need to finish setting up the products in my online service as well as test the payments, etc.

Once this is done, I will start advertising the web site in Google and other places to get the word out.

I really hope that people find my Seminar useful. I think that it is full of great information but restaurant owners still need to commit to apply it to their businesses.

Ok, back to work,

thanks for reading,

Jose L Riesco
www.myrestaurantmarketing.com
Copyright Riesco Consulting Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Write your comments here...